Circa Survive Board
Sign in to follow this  
Chelsea

Circa Survive . Upcoming Shows

this was posted by circa:

circasurvive

San Diego RockstarUPROAR Festival Date Change

San Diego — The RockstarUPROAR Festival tour date at Sleep Train Amphitheatre has been moved to SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 15th and is now day #2 of Rock1053’s Operation Kick Ass Festival.

Tickets are on sale Saturday June 15 at www.OperationKickAssFest.com.

This also means that Irvine, CA date has been moved to FRIDAY, SEPT 13. Details coming soon.

so i guess this is the deal:

Rockstar Uproar Festival Tour [/continued]

09.08.2013 - Ridgefield, WA @ Sleep Country Amphitheater

09.11.2013 - San Francisco, CA @ Shoreline Amphitheatre

09.13.2013 - Phoenix, AZ @ Desert Sky Pavilion *RESCHEDULED/CANCELLED ?

09.13.2013 - Irvine, CA @ Verizon Wireless Amphitheater

09.14.2013 - Chula Vista, CA @ Sleep Train Amphitheatre *RESCHEDULED to 09.15.2013

09.15.2013 - Irvine, CA @ Verizon Wireless Amphitheater *RESCHEDULED to 09.13.2013

Rock 105.3’s Operation Kick Ass Festival (Day 2)

w/ Alice In Chains, Jane’s Addiction, Coheed and Cambria, Walking Papers, Danko Jones, Middle Class Rut & New Politics

09.15.2013 - Chula Vista, CA @ Sleep Train Amphitheatre

tumblr_muruk3lJsI1qz9k3zo1_500.jpg

Circa Survive . 10.16.2013 . Facebook

"Hey everyone, We want to share some really exciting news with you guys… particularly those of you in Southern California. On Saturday, December 28th we’re coming back to Los Angeles for our last show of the year at the Shrine Expo Hall! It’s been over a year since we headlined in LA, so we thought it was time to do something special for you guys. We’ll be playing an extended set of favorites from all of our albums, along with a few rarities and special guests. We’re even planning on filming the show for release later in 2014! It’ll definitely be a night to remember, and a great way to wrap up this amazing year. Hope to see you there! SATURDAY, DECEMBER 28th . LOS ANGELES, CA @ SHRINE EXPO HALL . Buy Tickets Friday, 10/18 @ 10am PST"

An Extended Evening of Music

12.28.2013 . Los Angeles, CA @ Shrine Expo Hall

tumblr_mvi2guk1eF1rrscflo1_1280.jpg

Circaween 2013 (Secret Halloween Show) (Costumes Required)

w/ Tigers Jaw

10.31.2013 - Pipersville, PA @ The Gardenville Hotel – 8pm (Doors) . 9pm (Music)

http://halloween.cir...x-costume-party

i'm working on getting 2 tickets from the friend of a friend. literally just found out about it. when did they release this secret info?

they announced the specifics yesterday at around 4pm.

gl. hope it works out.

no luck :( would have been awesome

tumblr_mw48c5A46u1qz9k3zo1_500.jpg

Circa Survive - An Extended Evening of Music

w/ The Dear Hunter

12.28.2013 . Los Angeles, CA @ Shrine Expo Hall

https://www.facebook...151643073092791

Circa Survive . 10.16.2013 . Facebook

"On Saturday, December 28th we're coming back to Los Angeles for our last show of the year at the Shrine Expo Hall! It's been over a year since we headlined in LA, so we thought it was time to do something special for you guys. We'll be playing an extended set of favorites from all of our albums, along with a few rarities and special guests. We're even planning on filming the show for release later in 2014! It'll definitely be a night to remember, and a great way to wrap up this amazing year."

extended set / rarities / special guests / filming for release

Brendan Ekstrom . 10.16.2013 . Twitter

"Gonna play a show in LA. Gonna make a scene. Might even make a DVD."

coachella2014.jpg

Anthony Green

Coachella 2014 (Night 1 & 4)

w/ OutKast, The Replacements, Ellie Goulding, AFI, The Afghan Whigs, The Cult, Kate Nash, The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion, Title Fight & many many more

04.11.2014 - Indio, CA @ Empire Polo Club

04.18.2014 - Indio, CA @ Empire Polo Club

Never come on here anymore, but went to the Mohegan Sun show, out of the 20 times I've seen them (this being 21) this was top five performance for sure... So intimate and energy was at 110% and for those who want to know what was played as first show of the new year, cheers...

WolfDenSetlist.jpg

nice. you got brendans setlist and pick. someone posted colins somewhere a few days ago.

2nd ever performance of battle my love. glad they were on.

Actually it was Colin's setlist and pick and just got Brendan to sign it, yes I'm blessed to have heard Battle My Love and to have Handshakes on the setlist as well, it was a religious experience as usual...

God I love this band beyond words, it makes me yearn for a new tour or some more one and off shows...