Circa Survive Board
September

Circa Survive "Random" Discussion

I was sitting in english class last week and instead of working I started thinking about shows I've been to. What shows have you guys been to?

My first show ever was August 21, 2011 at Maxwell's in Hoboken, NJ. I saw Anthony Green and actually met him before the show. He just sat next to me and two chicks in the lounge area and spoke to us for 5 minutes. I immediately found out that he was as chill as everyone says he is. :) Videos I took that day:

August 22, 2011 Saw AG back to back days. Videos:

October 14, 2011 Starland Ballroom, NJ Thrice, La Dispute, Moving Mountains, O'Brother (Second best lineup ive ever seen. Video

)

October 23, 2011 Starland Ballroom, NJ Circa Survive, Map & Atlases, Sleeper Agent (First circa show ever, attended creature club sound check)

October 26, 2011 Electric Factory, Philly Circa Survive, Map & Atlases, Sleeper Agent (Video of Creature Club Sound Check

)

January 19, 2012 Bowery Ballroom, NY Anthony Green, The Dear Hunter (Video

)

August 24, 2012 Irving Plaza, NYC - Chiodos reunion with Craig Owens

August 25, 2012 Union Transfer, Philly - Circa Survive, Balance & Composure Violent Waves Release Show

September 14, 2012 Terminal 5, NYC - Circa Survive, Touche Amore, Balance & Composure, O'Brother (Best lineup ive seen, imo.)

December 13, 2013 Bowery Ballroom, NYC - Anthony Green, Dave Davison

March 22, 2014 Best Buy Theater, NYC - The Sound Of Animals Fighting

July 17, 2014 Bowery Ballroom - Circa Survive, Ume, New God

November 11, 2014 Best Buy Theater, NYC - Circa Survive, Title Fight, Tera Melos

December 13, 2014 Union Transfer, Philly - Circa Survive, Title Fight, Pianos Become The Teeth (Going) [i also have tickets for the 14th but probably will miss it :(]

December 30, 2014 Starland Ballroom, NJ - Anthony Green (Going)

Have any of you been to these shows? Maybe we've met? :P

it's Schema.

good looking out though.

Thank you! I was also looking at anthony greens old Instagram videos, it seems the song that was tracked but didn't make the cut for the record was the working title 787 based on the hashtag

December 13, 2014 Union Transfer, Philly - Circa Survive, Title Fight, Pianos Become The Teeth (Going) [i also have tickets for the 14th but probably will miss it :(]

Hey, let me know if you sadly can't make it to the 14th. I got VIP for the 13th, but didn't figure out my situation for the 14th until tickets sold out.

Hey, let me know if you sadly can't make it to the 14th. I got VIP for the 13th, but didn't figure out my situation for the 14th until tickets sold out.

Message me your number. I could probably sell you the tickets for $25.

Message me your number. I could probably sell you the tickets for $25.

Sorry, but I got one already. Go on Twitter and I'm sure there will be plenty of people looking for them. Even at the show tonight ask around if people want them. That's a good price.

Sorry, but I got one already. Go on Twitter and I'm sure there will be plenty of people looking for them. Even at the show tonight ask around if people want them. That's a good price.

I tried selling them right outside the venue after the show on the 13th for $30 and no one was interested. I really was surprised. I ended up going home with them in my pocket. What a waste.

I was sitting in english class last week and instead of working I started thinking about shows I've been to. What shows have you guys been to?

My first show ever was August 21, 2011 at Maxwell's in Hoboken, NJ. I saw Anthony Green and actually met him before the show. He just sat next to me and two chicks in the lounge area and spoke to us for 5 minutes. I immediately found out that he was as chill as everyone says he is. :) Videos I took that day:

August 22, 2011 Saw AG back to back days. Videos:

October 14, 2011 Starland Ballroom, NJ Thrice, La Dispute, Moving Mountains, O'Brother (Second best lineup ive ever seen. Video

)

October 23, 2011 Starland Ballroom, NJ Circa Survive, Map & Atlases, Sleeper Agent (First circa show ever, attended creature club sound check)

October 26, 2011 Electric Factory, Philly Circa Survive, Map & Atlases, Sleeper Agent (Video of Creature Club Sound Check

)

January 19, 2012 Bowery Ballroom, NY Anthony Green, The Dear Hunter (Video

)

August 24, 2012 Irving Plaza, NYC - Chiodos reunion with Craig Owens

August 25, 2012 Union Transfer, Philly - Circa Survive, Balance & Composure Violent Waves Release Show

September 14, 2012 Terminal 5, NYC - Circa Survive, Touche Amore, Balance & Composure, O'Brother (Best lineup ive seen, imo.)

December 13, 2013 Bowery Ballroom, NYC - Anthony Green, Dave Davison

March 22, 2014 Best Buy Theater, NYC - The Sound Of Animals Fighting

July 17, 2014 Bowery Ballroom - Circa Survive, Ume, New God

November 11, 2014 Best Buy Theater, NYC - Circa Survive, Title Fight, Tera Melos

December 30, 2014 Starland Ballroom, NJ - Anthony Green (Going)

Have any of you been to these shows? Maybe we've met? :P

Wow haha you put some work into this.

I remember my first concert was a Dutch band called Face Tomorrow somewhere in 2007.

I think I've seen Within Temptation and Stream of Passion like 4 or 5 times each, Within Temptation mostly at festivals though.

I saw My Chemical Romance in 2011.

In 2012 I saw Thrice on their farewell tour in London (only EU date except for a festival in Belgium where I also went to because Thrice ♥)

Last year I saw letlive., Night Verses (twice), Brand New, Touché Amoré, O'Brother, La Dispute (they were probably my favourite concert?), Balance And Composure, Cloud Nothings, Koji, Norma Jean, Panic! At The Disco and yesterday I went to see Seether.

Now if only Circa came to Europe :/ that would be great. I would have seen Anthony Green together with The Dear Hunter but sadly that was cancelled (due to the heroin I guess?).

My biggest musical regret is not seeing Poison The Well when I had the chance. Back then I didn't really dare go by myself to shows and none of my friends liked them or wanted to go because it was Germany (but not really far away, I live really close to the Belgian and German border, Amsterdam is much further away and I go to shows there all the time).

In January I'm going to see Pianos Become The Teeth and in April I'm going to the 10 year anniversary tour of Discovering The Waterfront (Silverstein).

Now I need to see Circa and Manchester Orchestra. I haven't and they're 2 of my all time favourite bands.

• Upvote 1

10425003_10152378155921706_2961094716543572489_n.jpg?oh=802e27f7c03370708c09e24b0a92a281&oe=553475DF

Anthony Green . 12.20.2014 . Instagram

"#musicworship with one of my best friends @willyipmusic. Made some cool shit today can't wait to share it will you real soon. #realmagic"

10882096_10102854464706723_8311736456428361299_n.jpg?oh=bcf9c0e2463737d4041dedf5026620b3&oe=5509CE2B&__gda__=1430159950_fb162a0c6b8f9434b20d579046c86be4

William Yip . 12.20.2014 . Instagram

"Beyond lucky to get to make music with one of my best friends and one of the most talented people I know. 2015 is going to be a special year @anthonygreen666"

Hey Sept do we still have access to the 07 Looney Tunes set with all the alternate versions of songs? I used to have that on my computer and loved it but have since lost it.

found a thread on it but the links down: http://circaboard.co...?showtopic=3772

i still have those mp3s. 47.6 MB total size.

so if you want to find a way for me to give you the files.

a file hosting place? i could send you them on fb messenger?

id rather not do them as attachments on email cause usu theres a low limit.

but yeah. mediafire isnt an option. they suck balls. lol.

so yeah. figure out which way you want to go with it and pm me if need be.

i still have those mp3s. 47.6 MB total size.

so if you want to find a way for me to give you the files.

a file hosting place? i could send you them on fb messenger?

id rather not do them as attachments on email cause usu theres a low limit.

but yeah. mediafire isnt an option. they suck balls. lol.

so yeah. figure out which way you want to go with it and pm me if need be.

Oh awesome! Would sharing it via Google drive work? I could pm you my gmail linked to the drive. Do you ever use Google drive?

Anthony Green . 06.09.2015 . Anthony Green's Summertime Playlist

Beirut – Elephant Gun

Washed Out – Eyes Be Closed

The Shins – Phantom Limb

Whirr – Ease

Red House Painters – Have You Forgotten

Other Lives – Black Tables

Bob Dylan – I Shall Be Released

Best Coast – California Nights

Maps and Atlases – Remote and Dark Years

D'Angelo – Really Love

S O H N – The Wheel

My Morning Jacket – Bermuda Highway

Father John Misty – True Affection

First Aid Kit – Emmylou

Brand New – Mene

Tigers Jaw – Slow Come On

The Anniversary – Without Panasos

Portugal. The Man – All My People

ANTEMASQUE – In the Lurch

Electric Light Orchestra – Strange Magic

Lifetime – Somewhere in the Swamps of Jersey

http://theodysseyonline.com/john-hopkins/anthony-greens-summertime-playlist/108030

• Upvote 1

I really need to pop on here more, but I'm so excited about this pre-announcement! Definitely seems to be about Juturna and I can't wait until the 28th!