Compendium - 6/8 with some meter changes

Dyed in the Wool - 4/4

APPENDAGE (so far)

Sleep Underground - 4/4

Stare Like You'll Stay - 12/8

Everyway - 4/4

I found this very interesting, thanks.

so today someone on twitter confirmed that Circa will not be doing Warped

i was like it's better for them in all honesty so they won't have to be surrounded by crappy bands

then someone who i'm following/is following me just randomly chimes in with "They're shit anyway"

I'm actually offended and irritated.

so today someone on twitter confirmed that Circa will not be doing Warped

i was like it's better for them in all honesty so they won't have to be surrounded by crappy bands

then someone who i'm following/is following me just randomly chimes in with "They're shit anyway"

I'm actually offended and irritated.

That pisses me off too and then i realize they don't love music the way most circa fans do, so i end up feeling sorry for them.

*maybe for some* Circa isn't a band you can just love right off the bat or understand; they aren't mainstream. Its perfectly logical for someone to "dislike" a band for their sound, but to say they are shit is absolutely moronic. /mini rant.

1stQ-2010acoustic2b.jpg

Circa Survive . CircaVision : Acoustic II . (01.21.11)

Circa Survive [AG] . 2010 . Stolen (Acoustic)

.mp4 . .mp3 .

[contributed by: circa survive]

THIS was gorgeous

i was just wondering, do we have a compilation of all acoustic circa/a. green songs?

I would fucking die for one, we should put it together.

i was just wondering, do we have a compilation of all acoustic circa/a. green songs?

I would fucking die for one, we should put it together.

theres no definitive .zip with everything, but they're all there in the media thread.

i've had people ask of the same thing of anthony's unrecorded live songs.

i don't do it because it would be just one more thing i would have to update when theres something new.

people ask for the opposite as well, just one song from a .zip of a live show. i do it sometimes because some people still have really slow internet speeds.

i simply dont have enough time to do all things both ways. i try to have anything unique or new quickly downloadable, thats all i can do at this time.

i've seen people make torrents that contain most of the cs/ag scoustic stuff, but it seems that every few weeks/months there would be something to add to it to keep it complete. i guess someone could do it year by year and have it be complete, but I'm content just adding stuff to the media thread post by post.

i think it'd be interesting if people took it upon themselves to put together free 'unofficial releases' of this miscellaneous material or specific shows with unique fan made cover/album art and such that would come in the .zip to be printed out, etc, but i'm in no position time-wise to push or contribute to that kind of behavior.

acoustic performances can be filtered out by using the 'search topic' function in the lower left corner of the thread.

http://circaboard.com/index.php?act=Search...ite=%2Bacoustic

theres no definitive .zip with everything, but they're all there in the media thread.

i've had people ask of the same thing of anthony's unrecorded live songs.

i don't do it because it would be just one more thing i would have to update when theres something new.

people ask for the opposite as well, just one song from a .zip of a live show. i do it sometimes because some people still have really slow internet speeds.

i simply dont have enough time to do all things both ways. i try to have anything unique or new quickly downloadable, thats all i can do at this time.

i've seen people make torrents that contain most of the cs/ag scoustic stuff, but it seems that every few weeks/months there would be something to add to it to keep it complete. i guess someone could do it year by year and have it be complete, but I'm content just adding stuff to the media thread post by post.

i think it'd be interesting if people took it upon themselves to put together free 'unofficial releases' of this miscellaneous material or specific shows with unique fan made cover/album art and such that would come in the .zip to be printed out, etc, but i'm in no position time-wise to push or contribute to that kind of behavior.

acoustic performances can be filtered out by using the 'search topic' function in the lower left corner of the thread.

http://circaboard.com/index.php?act=Search...ite=%2Bacoustic

peeeeeerfect

thanks september, i'll try to find all that i can, with just a single version of each song, and zip them together, and maybe make a thread dedicated just to their acousticography, I wouldn't mind having to reupload a new .zip everytime a new acoustic song drops. Their acoustic feel for me is just as unique as Juturna's feel

peeeeeerfect

thanks september, i'll try to find all that i can, with just a single version of each song, and zip them together, and maybe make a thread dedicated just to their acousticography, I wouldn't mind having to reupload a new .zip everytime a new acoustic song drops. Their acoustic feel for me is just as unique as Juturna's feel

knock yourself out, man. unfortunately, its not so cut and dry with an acoustic list, because they did a string of shows that had colin on acoustic and brendan on clean electric/etc., so like every circa-releated list/-ography, where the line should be drawn becomes a completely subjective matter. the same is true of anthony's song that became cs songs or vice versa. miracle sun, devil's song, stone hearted man, stolen, resentment, semi-constuctive criticism (avalon tour version), etc. all dull the lines.

idk. since it seems that this train refuses to stop. i might have to compile this cs/ag wiki that i have put off for so long. i would love to have it out there so i would just have to add/course correct new/old material/info. i was starting to move towards it last year, but the exclusivity of the 'creature club' kinda thwarted my plans. i just hope the information embargo of the cc has a shelf life that expires at some point. i don't enjoy omitting/holding back. we'll see how it goes.

feel free to divide responsibilities, ask me to do anything anytime and I'll try my best to try my best at doing so. I'd be glad to help since I'm not responsible enough to take initiative as you are, yet I'm sure our love is of the same caliber.

i'll try and organize an acoustic pack sometime soon though

^ anthony green used to preform it acoustically on guitar

but recently the Creature Club has had access to a full band Circa Survive version of it, a demo actually.

Oh hi.

the other day i wrote the date down and put a 10 in the last two digit slot rather than an 11. duh! yeah so it's 2011. you all know that by now though. ha. i know it's not a good idea to advertise your age in show business so it's a good thing that isn't the business we're in... i keep thinking, wow we moved into the first circa house in 2004! we're 7 and a half years old. over the past couple months during circa breaks as an experiment in self expression ive been making a record under the moniker, psychic babble. its been really fun and liberating but at times extremely lonely. this experience has reminded me that the company you keep when attempting artistic endeavors is almost more important than the end result. i've truly never been as appreciative of my 4 brothers in circa as i am today. its cool to make a record by yourself, no compromise, no waiting or wondering, but at the end of the day there's a severe lack of high fives. i love the creative process with circa and am more anxious by the day to get into that again. we're a good team. even when times are tough and we're on tour for months at a time, missing our families, friends and pets; getting sick; the camaraderie we share is what makes the difficult days forgettable. so everytime i write these blogs i try to not seem over dramatic, but inevitably fail. but who cares, i want to/have to express my utmost gratitude to the guys in circa and everyone who is still on this crazy ride with us. i love you all. i guess this was mushy enough to work as a valentines post, yeah?

xoxo

colin

ps.

for those of you coming to our shows in a couple weeks, cant wait to party with you.

http://www.circasurvive.com/news/b391cf-wi...y-sisters-eyes/