Circa Survive Board
Sign in to follow this  
Jose D.

Circa Survive . Fall Tour (w/ Title Fight, Tera Melos & Pianos Become The Teeth)

Screen-Shot-2014-08-18-at-1.00.55-PM1.png

11/05 Boston, MA @ House of Blues

11/06 Silver Spring, MD @ The Fillmore

11/11 New York, NY @ Best Buy Theatre

11/14 Cleveland, OH @ Agora Theatre and Ballroom

11/15 Pontiac, MI @ The Crofoot Ballroom

11/17 Chicago, IL @ House of Blues

11/20 Denver, CO @ Ogden Theatre

11/21 Murray, UT @ Murray Theater

11/23 Seattle, WA @ Showbox At The Market

11/24 Portland, OR @ Wonder Ballroom

11/25 San Francisco, CA @ The Regency Ballroom

11/26 Pomona, CA @ The Fox Theater

11/28 San Diego, CA @ House of Blues

11/29 Los Angeles, CA @ Club Nokia

11/30 Tempe, AZ @ The Marquee

12/02 Dallas, TX @ House Of Blues

12/03 Austin, TX @ Emo’s

12/04 Houston, TX @ Warehouse Live Ballroom

12/06 Memphis, TN @ New Daisy Theatre

12/07 Atlanta, GA @ Center Stage

12/09 Orlando, FL @ House of Blues

12/10 Fort Lauderdale, FL @ Revolution

12/12 Charlotte, NC @ Amos’ SouthEnd

12/13 Philadelphia, PA @ Union Transfer

12/14 Philadelphia, PA @ Union Transfer

*PIANOS (11/28-12/14)

Tickets go on sale at 10am local time on Friday but VIP tickets are available now at http://www.showstubs.com

My gf and I already have our tickets for NYC and both philly nights. If they played a NJ date I'd be in there too. Can't wait.

Got some tickets for Showbox Seattle. Me and 2 fellow associates (refined gentlemen) will be attending and if your and old time boardy I'd love to meet up with ya! Lemme know.

For anybody that's ever done VIP for Circa before, what time should I show up at the venue? The doors are at 7 and the show is at 8. Would the VIP stuff take place during the hour of 6-7, or from 7-8?

For anybody that's ever done VIP for Circa before, what time should I show up at the venue? The doors are at 7 and the show is at 8. Would the VIP stuff take place during the hour of 6-7, or from 7-8?

I've seen circa doing creature club before and that usually meant being at the venue maybe 2-3 hours before doors opened, but that was because we were there for soundcheck. It wasn't an early entry thing so I wouldn't be surprised if that rule doesn't apply. I did VIP for the dear hunter a couple months ago though and it had the same perks as this and i had to be there around 1 to 1 and a half hours til doors opened, so that might be a closer estimate! Hopefully they'll send something out to explain more later though.

• Upvote 1

Why won't they come to the Netherlands ;-;

(Pianos are coming in January and I'm going to see them so yay)

Hey guys! I have a ticket to the Circa Survive show on November 26 in Pomona, California at the Fox Theater! I can't make it on that date and I want to get a ticket to another date. I'll sell it for 30, i paid 40 for it!

i gotta see if im working on the 11th so i can go to the NYC show. Tera Melos is such a sick band.

Hi everybody, I know I'm new to this board but I've been a huge fan of circa for awhile now and decided this is the right place to start. That being said, I'm not sure if this is the right topic for this post but is anyone going to the show in Boston tonight?

Hi everybody, I know I'm new to this board but I've been a huge fan of circa for awhile now and decided this is the right place to start. That being said, I'm not sure if this is the right topic for this post but is anyone going to the show in Boston tonight?

hey lostindefeat. this is the right place to ask that.

unfortunately it looks like we don't have many Boston people frequenting the board nowadays.

well i hope you are having fun at the show. let us know how it was.

hey lostindefeat. this is the right place to ask that.

unfortunately it looks like we don't have many Boston people frequenting the board nowadays.

well i hope you are having fun at the show. let us know how it was.

Haha actually I was just wondering so I could see if anyone could find out what their merch table has this year and how the set list was. Unfortunately my date isn't until 28th here in San Diego. Last shows of theirs I went to was the shrine performance and feels like it's been forever haha. Thanks for the info!

haha. right on. yeah hopefully within a few days someone will post pics of the merch table.

if i see any around. ill put/link them here.

this is sometimes good to see what the deal with the setlists are.

http://www.setlist.fm/search?query=circa+survive

looks like someone already set up a page for tonights show, so theres hope they'll share it quickly.

haha. that is a long time. actually exactly 11 months.

yeah. np. take care.

im taking my girl to her first ever circa concert in san fran *she likes girly music and huge disney fan* i'm sad cause shes really skinny so i might have to stand towards the back.. first time ever

I used to love going up front during circa shows when I first starting going to their shows (which was in the OLG) era but now I kind of like to stand back and watch the show since I'm getting older haha. It will still be probably one of the best and most memorable shows she'll experience.

Boston setlist

fvcvg6.png

im taking my girl to her first ever circa concert in san fran *she likes girly music and huge disney fan* i'm sad cause shes really skinny so i might have to stand towards the back.. first time ever

I took my girl to her first circa concert in july (Bowery ballroom show NYC) I stood with her on the balcony for the opening acts and she enjoyed circa from a seat on the balcony while i went down to do my thing. Idk if theres anything wrong with that but hey youll work something out :P