Circa Survive Board
Sign in to follow this  
Jose D.

Circa Survive . Fall Tour (w/ Title Fight, Tera Melos & Pianos Become The Teeth)

Does anyone know how the VIP thing is working? Creature club was pretty up in the air back in the day so wondering they sent emails out or anything before hand this time.

tumblr_neotjdYsMQ1qz9k3zo1_500.jpg

So upset this wasn't announced earlier. I requested Tuesday off to go to the show but I didn't request Wednesday so now I'm stuck at work 5-10.

So upset this wasn't announced earlier. I requested Tuesday off to go to the show but I didn't request Wednesday so now I'm stuck at work 5-10.

yeah. that sucks man.

these things always seem so spur of the moment. at least announcement-wise.

a moderated conversation? idk what to think of that phrase. haha.

i wonder if they have acoustic versions of new songs.

yeah. that sucks man.

these things always seem so spur of the moment. at least announcement-wise.

a moderated conversation? idk what to think of that phrase. haha.

i wonder if they have acoustic versions of new songs.

yea! i'd be really interested in hearing an acoustic version of Only The Sun. it'd be cool to hear it stripped down like that. BSN had such great acoustic versions of the songs that made me love them so much more.

NYC was great. Title Fight let me down abit cause Ned kept skipping lyrics, it wasnt every once in awhile either. He skipped the first couple of words of almost every line. Jamie's vocals were solid though.

Circa was awesome as usual but I think I was the only person within 10 feet of me that lost his shit to the ending of "Only The Sun" everyone just seemed to back away from me haha i think they were mad but shit i wasnt gonna miss my chance.

NYC was great. Title Fight let me down abit cause Ned kept skipping lyrics, it wasnt every once in awhile either. He skipped the first couple of words of almost every line. Jamie's vocals were solid though.

Circa was awesome as usual but I think I was the only person within 10 feet of me that lost his shit to the ending of "Only The Sun" everyone just seemed to back away from me haha i think they were mad but shit i wasnt gonna miss my chance.

Sweeeeet! Can't wait for this show. I also saw that we're all theives and on letting go were on the VIP acoustic set list and makes me wish I would have gotten one haha. Do you happen to remember what their merch looked like? What kind of designs and prints and what not they had?

Sweeeeet! Can't wait for this show. I also saw that we're all theives and on letting go were on the VIP acoustic set list and makes me wish I would have gotten one haha. Do you happen to remember what their merch looked like? What kind of designs and prints and what not they had?

They had the same poster from the fall 2011 tour(owl head on a building on a chunk of land shaped like a skull with a grey background) they had the descensus hoodie and shirt, and black beanie with a small safecamp symbol on it, a grey shirt with aa safecamp symbol made of bones, a mid sleeve shirt with "Circa Survive" on it in bold text, i cant remember much else

Awesome man! Thanks. Well I have that print from their fall tour with maps and atlases and ordered the hoodie so looks like I'm set. Bummed to hear that about title fights set though because they also are one of my favorite bands. They always put on such a great show so we'll see how it goes.

their live show is now next level. I mean just look at this. the film and lights.......

Yeah the lights are way crazy. I think one of my favorite things they had done was when they first toured after blue sky noise came out (with Coheed I think?) they surrounded the stage with mirrors.

The film is easily the best part hands down. Its soo psychadelic and awesome. coolest thing Ive seen them do live since the beginning even better than the OLG tour film.

Yeah the lights are way crazy. I think one of my favorite things they had done was when they first toured after blue sky noise came out (with Coheed I think?) they surrounded the stage with mirrors.

I remember them playing some shows with Thrice where they had mirrors on stage.. err... or it might have just been the venue... Im not too sure :P

Title Fight kinda upset me because A) the sound was really bad, way too much treble, and B.) they should have played more older stuff!!!

yes i remember the mirrors. it was cool also. it was the coheed tour i was there. what theyve got now blows that out of the water imho. gonna try to catch them this tour

Kinda last minute question...

I've got VIP tickets to the Denver show tomorrow night, but do not see where there is a time listed for when VIP stuff begins before the show. Wondering how early I should be? How have the previous shows been? Driving from out of state so hope to make it with good time before.

Thanks!

Got tickets to both Philly shows. VIP for show on the 13th. I've heard that they will be emailing out info for the VIP shows but if anyone knows anything or has gone to one on this tour please share what the deal is. thanks

I have a VIP ticket for the 14th, but I was wondering what the deal is with it too. Have you heard anything since thi a post?

I have a VIP ticket for the 14th, but I was wondering what the deal is with it too. Have you heard anything since thi a post?

I'm guessing it varies per show but for the most part I've seen the VIPs start at 5 or 6, with doors at 7.

My show is tomorrow and I got an email saying what time to meet for the VIP. The email says to meet at 5:30 at the venue box office (doors open for the show at 7). I'm personally just curious if it's the kind of thing where you go in the venue and then leave again before it opens. In any case, I'll post about how it goes!