Circa Survive Board
Sign in to follow this  
September

Saosin "Along The Shadow" | Discussion

It's crazy to see the love between Beau and Anthony right now on stage. When everything happened I felt like these two would never be back in each others good graces, and now it looks like pure adoration of each other. I am overly excited about this album. I think I've seen this band about 12 times in 6 states and 2 countries.

It's crazy to see the love between Beau and Anthony right now on stage. When everything happened I felt like these two would never be back in each others good graces, and now it looks like pure adoration of each other. I am overly excited about this album. I think I've seen this band about 12 times in 6 states and 2 countries.

yeah. its so nice to see where theyre at now.

i think these last few years have been something all involved needed.

the dark days have been left behind.

im even starting to entertain the thought of more beyond this album. haha.

yeah. its so nice to see where theyre at now.

i think these last few years have been something all involved needed.

the dark days have been left behind.

im even starting to entertain the thought of more beyond this album. haha.

EASY ROD! EASY ROD!

hahaha, I'm very eager to hear this.

I'm not sure if it's cool to post the link but I found a 320kbps .mp3 of Silver String floating around on the interwebs this morning. Just a heads up.

Edit: I'm definitely digging this.

I'm not sure if it's cool to post the link but I found a 320kbps .mp3 of Silver String floating around on the interwebs this morning. Just a heads up.

Edit: I'm definitely digging this.

yeah i bumped into it too.

i believe its more respectful to not have any direct links on these forward facing public threads

maybe just links to streaming until theres an official download or whatever.

https://vk.com/wall-...0656_211918/all

https://clyp.it/x22k4swb

Figured as much. In other news, I have some time this morning so I scratched out a rough lyric transcription which is probably riddled with errors.

# of edits: 1

Who holds a silver string

Lost in a staggered motion

When you run away

Whoever changes shape

Showing oscillation

I’ll see you there

Alternate the day (and let go)

Scream the last charade and let it be (and safeguard)

The fragment that anchors it all into the wall

Separate the way (and let go)

Drown inside the shade and let it go (and safeguard)

The vision that anchors it all (it to the wall)

And I’ve forgotten everything you said

For you to bounce right back

Pick up right where you left off

When you run away

Whoever took my place

Showing oscillation

I’ll see you there

And how it seemed I should be reborn

The fragment that anchors it all (it to the wall)

In the outline there’s a test

Where it all gets settled in

There’s no structure to my atrophy (Oh)

There’s a padlock on the chest

Where it all gets hidden in

There’s no pattern to my apathy (Oh)

There’s impulses in my atrophy (Oh)

There’s no structure to my apathy (Oh)

The fragment that anchors it all (it to the wall)

Found the single. Beau said this is a "in the middle of the road" track. I'm so fuckin' pumped for this album. This is gonna definitely be a driving/video game album for me.

That site was painfully slow, but holy shit am I excited. I like the fact they did a video and just literally filmed practice.

yeah. that site is painful. Im wondering if its because they handle worldwide so the server is in the Azores or the Ozarks or somewhere remote.

I really like that the video is simple, bare bones and grounded. keeps the focus more on the music imo.

A quarter of the comments on that video are "HIS VOICE DOESNT MATCH HIS LOOKS DURR" lol

Edit: And the rest are kids asking wheres cove? lmfao what is life

Or "saving the scene"

• Upvote 1

you can order the black actually ahah i ordered mine

Saw the band last night, was simply amazing. They crushed the old songs and the new ones sound awesome. After the show I talked with Beau for almost an hour about the album and how everything came to be, and he played me some of the album from his phone. Songs I heard sound incredible!

Saw the band last night, was simply amazing. They crushed the old songs and the new ones sound awesome. After the show I talked with Beau for almost an hour about the album and how everything came to be, and he played me some of the album from his phone. Songs I heard sound incredible!

nice. might you share some interesting details/tidbits that you remember from the conversation?

nice. might you share some interesting details/tidbits that you remember from the conversation?

Yeah! Few points I remember, keep in mind I believe this is what he said or implied don't want to put bad info out there. The riff for the opener this tour (racing towards red light) was wrote at Riotfest and might be? The first thing he wrote for the record. That they had 14 songs but kept 13, I don't think it will be a bside or anything. Mostly I think they're all just taking this as it comes that there isn't some grand future plan. When they first started playing shows again they truly didn't know what would happen and I don't think they know what will even later in the year. He seemed pumped about the record

Yeah! Few points I remember, keep in mind I believe this is what he said or implied don't want to put bad info out there. The riff for the opener this tour (racing towards red light) was wrote at Riotfest and might be? The first thing he wrote for the record. That they had 14 songs but kept 13, I don't think it will be a bside or anything. Mostly I think they're all just taking this as it comes that there isn't some grand future plan. When they first started playing shows again they truly didn't know what would happen and I don't think they know what will even later in the year. He seemed pumped about the record

Another thing too I found interesting was that they never thought of officially breaking up as a band. They didn't want to limit future opportunities and thought it made more sense to just fade in and out.

interesting. thanks for the info.

so your saying that the 14th song never made it thru being recorded completely?

i know there were 14 back late last summer when chris was recording bass.

interesting. thanks for the info.

so your saying that the 14th song never made it thru being recorded completely?

i know there were 14 back late last summer when chris was recording bass.

I think they may have tracked it but he didn't like part of it and basically didn't finish it is how I understood it. Either way 13 is awesome!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this