• 43 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 12:40 PM

http://www.anthonygr...da-here-i-come/

on my birthday too! awesome!

#2 Jacky13516

Jacky13516

• 333 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 06:51 PM

You're so lucky! I live about 5 hours away so I'm pretty sure this won't be happening for me. It's amazing that he picked Florida to play at in the first place, though. I just wish it was a bit closer.

#3 kingalex15367

kingalex15367

I Don't Post Much

• 67 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 12:31 PM

going to this tomorrow, cant wait

#4 lostinadaydream

lostinadaydream

I Don't Post Much

• 145 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 07:52 PM

Stoked for this. Dad got hotel reservations so I could go as a birthday present. Leaving early tomorrow for the 5+ hour drive!

#5 kingalex15367

kingalex15367

I Don't Post Much

• 67 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 11:36 AM

last night was awesome! surprising energy from the south florida audience, im not sure if even AG was expecting such a vibriant crowd. i was standing close to the side of the stage next to meredith and james and the rest of his family which i thought was pretty kool. But the overall show and atmosphere was surreal. he played some of his usual stuff (babygirl, stone hearted man, microscope, miracle sun, dear child, devils song, everyway, she loves me so, drug dealer, slowing down, etc.) as well as a GOW cover which hes played before (im not for you) and a couple of newer songs (most of them are untitled i think). again lots of love from the crowd, which i think he forgot to play meet me in montauk at the end which he told a fan he was but idk. he didnt have GOW backing him up this time so it was just him which made it even more BA. Anyways great experience, great time, and again another great performace by anthony green

#6 Jacky13516

Jacky13516

• 333 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 01:01 PM

View Postkingalex15367, on Mar 19 2011, 12:36 PM, said:

last night was awesome! surprising energy from the south florida audience, im not sure if even AG was expecting such a vibriant crowd. i was standing close to the side of the stage next to meredith and james and the rest of his family which i thought was pretty kool. But the overall show and atmosphere was surreal. he played some of his usual stuff (babygirl, stone hearted man, microscope, miracle sun, dear child, devils song, everyway, she loves me so, drug dealer, slowing down, etc.) as well as a GOW cover which hes played before (im not for you) and a couple of newer songs (most of them are untitled i think). again lots of love from the crowd, which i think he forgot to play meet me in montauk at the end which he told a fan he was but idk. he didnt have GOW backing him up this time so it was just him which made it even more BA. Anyways great experience, great time, and again another great performace by anthony green

I'm so jealous of everyone that went! Seems like it was an amazing show though! and yeah, from videos that are online already it seems like there was a LOT of energy, especially considering that it was just an acoustic show.

#7 kingalex15367

kingalex15367

I Don't Post Much

• 67 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 01:30 PM

View PostJacky13516, on Mar 19 2011, 02:01 PM, said:

I'm so jealous of everyone that went! Seems like it was an amazing show though! and yeah, from videos that are online already it seems like there was a LOT of energy, especially considering that it was just an acoustic show.

Yeah it was! i also thought it was kinda funny when some guy threw a coin at anthony, and then some other random guy yelled "sorry, he likes Saosin!" and anthony just laughed and was like " its cool dude i like them too , I USED TO BE WITH THEM" lol

#8 Jacky13516

Jacky13516

• 333 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 06:16 PM

View Postkingalex15367, on Mar 19 2011, 02:30 PM, said:

Yeah it was! i also thought it was kinda funny when some guy threw a coin at anthony, and then some other random guy yelled "sorry, he likes Saosin!" and anthony just laughed and was like " its cool dude i like them too , I USED TO BE WITH THEM" lol

Haha very nice, especially in light of everyone asking for Seven Years at SXSW. I really hope that since this show looks like it was so good that he'll be back in Florida soon and play more dates because if I could have, I would have loved to go to this show. I would honestly think that he was from here with how crazy the videos from last night are.

#9 kingalex15367

kingalex15367

I Don't Post Much

• 67 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 07:52 PM

View PostJacky13516, on Mar 19 2011, 07:16 PM, said:

Haha very nice, especially in light of everyone asking for Seven Years at SXSW. I really hope that since this show looks like it was so good that he'll be back in Florida soon and play more dates because if I could have, I would have loved to go to this show. I would honestly think that he was from here with how crazy the videos from last night are.

lol i couldnt agree more. miami/south florida gets a bad rap for shitty fans, and sometimes they are, but last night was awesome, sorry to hear u couldnt make it

#10 lostinadaydream

lostinadaydream

I Don't Post Much

• 145 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 11:19 PM

Yeah, that was probably the best show I've ever been to. The crowd was awesome, which I usually expect from circa fans, but it was just a room full of love and admiration for Anthony, and it felt so good!!

#11 Jacky13516

Jacky13516

• 333 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 08:24 PM

View Postkingalex15367, on Mar 19 2011, 08:52 PM, said:

lol i couldnt agree more. miami/south florida gets a bad rap for shitty fans, and sometimes they are, but last night was awesome, sorry to hear u couldnt make it

Yeah, I've heard some not so good things, but everything I've heard about this show makes all of that not matter haha Even though some places like Orlando and Tampa are closer to me, I definitely would want to see Anthony Green/Circa in south Florida at least once. You guys have all sold me on it haha

#12 kingalex15367

kingalex15367

I Don't Post Much

• 67 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 02:09 PM

View PostJacky13516, on Mar 21 2011, 09:24 PM, said:

Yeah, I've heard some not so good things, but everything I've heard about this show makes all of that not matter haha Even though some places like Orlando and Tampa are closer to me, I definitely would want to see Anthony Green/Circa in south Florida at least once. You guys have all sold me on it haha

lol i know, not trying to rub salt on the wound, but it was REALLY AWESOME. im sure eveyone who went would agree. even ant wrote on his fb that it was one of his best experinces on stage ever. that statement alone is just great to hear.

#13 lostinadaydream

lostinadaydream

I Don't Post Much

• 145 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 04:12 PM

View Postkingalex15367, on Mar 22 2011, 03:09 PM, said:

lol i know, not trying to rub salt on the wound, but it was REALLY AWESOME. im sure eveyone who went would agree. even ant wrote on his fb that it was one of his best experinces on stage ever. that statement alone is just great to hear.
^ definitely agree ha

#14 Jacky13516

Jacky13516

• 333 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 04:37 PM

Haha it's okay, I'd be really excited too! and yeah, I had seen Anthony's status too, so that's definitely awesome for you guys. apparently Circa is playing a festival in West Palm Beach at the end of April so I don't know if that's something that is in the realm of possibility for any of you guys. Still a good 4 hours from me, but it's obviously close to Fort Lauderdale and it was just announced by Circa earlier today.

#15 lostinadaydream

lostinadaydream

I Don't Post Much

• 145 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 06:37 PM

View PostJacky13516, on Mar 23 2011, 05:37 PM, said:

Haha it's okay, I'd be really excited too! and yeah, I had seen Anthony's status too, so that's definitely awesome for you guys. apparently Circa is playing a festival in West Palm Beach at the end of April so I don't know if that's something that is in the realm of possibility for any of you guys. Still a good 4 hours from me, but it's obviously close to Fort Lauderdale and it was just announced by Circa earlier today.
Yeah I'm in Port Richey, so it's definitely possible, but highly unlikely. That show was a bday present from my parents, so we did the whole getting a hotel, mini-weekend vacation thing. I hope I can find someway to get to Sunfest, cause I'd also like to see Taking Back Sunday as well as Circa, but I don't know if I can pull this one off haha

#16 kingalex15367

kingalex15367

I Don't Post Much

• 67 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 09:41 AM

View Postlostinadaydream, on Mar 23 2011, 07:37 PM, said:

Yeah I'm in Port Richey, so it's definitely possible, but highly unlikely. That show was a bday present from my parents, so we did the whole getting a hotel, mini-weekend vacation thing. I hope I can find someway to get to Sunfest, cause I'd also like to see Taking Back Sunday as well as Circa, but I don't know if I can pull this one off haha

Yeah idk if this is a possibility for me either. I live in miami which is still a kinda of a far drive and a pain to get there by train. Still not sure if ima be able to go but definetly hope so!

#17 Jacky13516

Jacky13516

• 333 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 04:27 PM

View Postlostinadaydream, on Mar 23 2011, 07:37 PM, said:

haha damn, okay you only live like 45 minutes or so south from me, so yeah Fort Lauderdale must have been quite a trip. That's really awesome that you were able to make a whole event out of it though. =] It sucks having these shows be just out of reach. But someone on tumblr who talked to Anthony at SXSW posted that Anthony said Circa should be touring again sometime this year so I really hope that's true. I need them to be playing more than just one random show!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users