Circa Survive Fall Tour 2011

• Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic

#21 Chelsea

Chelsea

• Circa Mod
  • 3,770 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 12:15 PM

Eh well...Circa wins this time because my membership expires early October and my show isn't until October 25th. I bought one bundle ticket and one regular ticket. Can't wait till this thing sells out and I can sell my regular ticket to the highest bidder.

#22 Chrono

Chrono

Animals can see souls.

• Key Member
  • 1,597 posts
  • Interests:I'll tell you.
  • Facebook Link

Posted 20 July 2011 - 04:55 PM

Just bought my ticket for the Electric factory show. I was tempted by the VIP bundle for the poster and such, but I would've been almost down to nothing if I did that.
And here we are, fractured and elusive.

#23 Jacky13516

Jacky13516

• 337 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 07:16 PM

View Postsfpunk, on Jul 19 2011, 08:37 PM, said:

Disappointed there's no Atlanta date or anywhere close by :)

I feel your pain since I live in Florida. Just no dates really in the whole Southeast area. All the same, should be a really good tour for those who are able to go. I would love to see Circa and States together, personally.

#24 jtruant19

jtruant19

I'm Tiger Woods

• 889 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 08:23 PM

for some reason it's not working for me? keeps giving me an access denied message even though I'm still in CC. probably wait until tomorrow and see if it's working or not. just curious if I'm the only one.

#25 SarahOMG

SarahOMG

The Zelda Marathon '09 MVP.

• Key Member
  • 8,280 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 11:00 PM

Finna go to the Pomona show. HOLLLAAAA!

#26 Pat

Pat

i wash myself with a rag on a stick

• Key Member
  • 7,925 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 11:41 PM

i can't decide which show i want to go to

#27 Chrono

Chrono

Animals can see souls.

• Key Member
  • 1,597 posts
  • Interests:I'll tell you.
  • Facebook Link

Posted 22 July 2011 - 02:33 AM

Electric Factory!
And here we are, fractured and elusive.

#28 mlags

mlags

i'm mike golic

• 189 posts
  • Interests:Music, swimming, music, movies, games, and more music

Posted 24 July 2011 - 10:03 AM

Heading out to the Pomona show (closest to LA) - anyone else gonna be there?

Weirdest thing, actually - I randomly met Mindy White (lead on States) at a get-together a couple months back, got into her States stuff after she told me about it and her time touring with Copeland, they're pretty awesome. I'm stoked for the concert!

#29 Jose D.

Jose D.

Key Member

• Key Member
  • 1,212 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 11:13 AM

did you buy it at there box office?
every second im talking to you is another second im not at waffle house.

#30 Dr. Steve Brule

Dr. Steve Brule

ya turkey

• 641 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 04:42 AM

Definitely going to lancaster and philly, i just wish they wouldn't play the e factory. Security gropes the shit out of you when you get in there and even after that they're fucking everywhere trying to bust people. I saw a girl get literally thrown down the stairs  just for smoking a joint!!! And then they refused to even give her purse back..E factory is bad vibes/not intimate at all. They really should try to book the TLA or the church in the future.

#31 Pat

Pat

• Key Member
  • 7,925 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 03:23 PM

View PostCharlie Kelly, phD, on Jul 25 2011, 05:42 AM, said:

Definitely going to lancaster and philly, i just wish they wouldn't play the e factory. Security gropes the shit out of you when you get in there and even after that they're fucking everywhere trying to bust people. I saw a girl get literally thrown down the stairs  just for smoking a joint!!! And then they refused to even give her purse back..E factory is bad vibes/not intimate at all. They really should try to book the TLA or the church in the future.

first of all they "grope the shit out of you" to make sure that no one brings anything in that could hurt someone. thats what keeps you safe.

second, i highly doubt that you saw a girl get thrown down the stairs. but if you're surprised that someone got kicked out "just for smoking a joint" then you must be a fucking idiot. its illegal. what do you expect would happen?

if you're going to bitch about security doing its job then don't go to the show

#32 mocha

mocha

......kind of a dick......

• Key Member
  • 2,256 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 08:58 PM

View PostMatt, on Jul 18 2011, 01:48 PM, said:

I am going to try and go to the Farmingdale show, but not promising anything. The Crazy Donkey is a meh venue, barriers and bad sound. Although, I enjoyed seeing Thursday and The Dillinger Escape Plan there. And it is going to back packed like sardines in there. It will be interesting.
this

#33 Chelsea

Chelsea

• Circa Mod
  • 3,770 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:51 PM

If anyone went to the secret Highline Ballroom show a year ago, it should be somewhat like that but with more people. It might be fun if the crowd is good but typically Circa fans are sort of assholes and don't give a shit about your well-being. They want to get as close as they can to anthony and scream in his face. you're all a bunch of fan boys!

#34 Jose D.

Jose D.

Key Member

• Key Member
  • 1,212 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 10:28 PM

its like you read my mind LOL

#35 Dr. Steve Brule

Dr. Steve Brule

ya turkey

• 641 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:33 PM

View PostPat, on Jul 25 2011, 04:23 PM, said:

first of all they "grope the shit out of you" to make sure that no one brings anything in that could hurt someone. thats what keeps you safe.

second, i highly doubt that you saw a girl get thrown down the stairs. but if you're surprised that someone got kicked out "just for smoking a joint" then you must be a fucking idiot. its illegal. what do you expect would happen?

if you're going to bitch about security doing its job then don't go to the show

All i'm saying is compared to every other philly venue i have noticed a significant difference at the factory. The pat down there can be a LOT more unpleasant, and believe me the security there is definitely worse. i've heard this from more than a few people. I'm not making that shit up about the girl at all, she was like 5 or 6 steps up and this dude just tossed her down. Yeah, she's obviously a complete retard for doing that, but no one deserves that kinda shit. And obviously I'm not surprised that they threw her out. But there are other, far superior venues they could play. You really think its unreasonable to have a preference? I don't. No need to be an asshole.

#36 Pat

Pat

• Key Member
  • 7,925 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:43 PM

View PostDr. Steve Brule, on Jul 26 2011, 12:33 AM, said:

All i'm saying is compared to every other philly venue i have noticed a significant difference at the factory. The pat down there can be a LOT more unpleasant, and believe me the security there is definitely worse. i've heard this from more than a few people. I'm not making that shit up about the girl at all, she was like 5 or 6 steps up and this dude just tossed her down. Yeah, she's obviously a complete retard for doing that, but no one deserves that kinda shit. And obviously I'm not surprised that they threw her out. But there are other, far superior venues they could play. You really think its unreasonable to have a preference? I don't. No need to be an asshole.

you're a guy. its not like you're a girl and some 300 lb dude is fondling your tits and grabbing your ass.

#37 Jose D.

Jose D.

Key Member

• Key Member
  • 1,212 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:52 PM

View PostDr. Steve Brule, on Jul 25 2011, 09:33 PM, said:

Yeah, she's obviously a complete retard for doing that, but no one deserves that kinda shit. And obviously I'm not surprised that they threw her out. But there are other, far superior venues they could play.

well she shouldve known that she had it coming because shes bringing in illegal stuff..

#38 Dr. Steve Brule

Dr. Steve Brule

ya turkey

• 641 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:53 PM

Yeah, true. but it's not just the security i dislike about the factory. It's a little too big compared to the troc/tla which makes it a lot less intimate and therefore less enjoyable experience. Don't get me wrong, i've seen circa there 3 times and it's been great, just not my first choice. The church would be amazing but its tiny as hell compared to almost everywhere else.

#39 Chelsea

Chelsea

• Circa Mod
  • 3,770 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 06:19 AM

People smoke up inside Irving Plaza all the time and the guards don't seem to give a shit. They only care about underage drinking. THAT they will fuck you up over

#40 Jose D.

Jose D.

Key Member

• Key Member
  • 1,212 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 10:33 PM

i LOVE how circa shows are so cheap :DD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users